Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2022

It’s Really Hard To Find A Barber That Pleases Me.

 

I just have one of those heads-of-hairs!  I just have a hard time getting a haircut I like. (Of course that doesn’t include my do-it-myself cut that is completely wash-and-wear.). I would bore you to death plotting the times and locations of haircuts that I’ve had over the years. As of today I’m back to the same shop that I went to years ago.  

My hair ordeal isn’t a big deal.  In fact its amazing you’ve read this much already.  What is a big deal is when Christians treat the Church like I’ve treated my litany of barber shops. What’s even more fascinating is that given enough time some even end up back in the same “shop” they had sought to be served in, in previous times.  The truth of the matter is that if we go to church to have our needs met and our ideals aligned with we’ll never be satisfied and we’ll move from shop to shop.  But, like every barber knows, the customer is always right.

No comments: